Friday, March 11, 2011

To my dear sayang!

Sayang, (I know u won't read my blog but I dedicate this to u). From the moment i met you, i knew u were someone special, I knew by the way u looked at me, talked to me n was there 4 me. I was afraid to in love again..... afraid of the pain it might bring. But in short time, u showed me the real love wasn't painful or deceiving. You showed me that I deserved to be loved n happy. U gave new meaning to my life and I could never thank you enough for that! U truly are a Godsend to me!

So, 4 all you've done for me...... I promise to always be here for you, to cherish you n luv u whole-heartedly(hihihi ada ke word ni). I promise to be a loyal and loving wife for all the rest of my days. I promise to love u always!! Happy 4th Anniversary Sayang!

No comments: